Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

For Those Looking for Sea Beauty in Istanbul

tam-193
$110,000

Sub Listings

Title Property Type Price Beds Baths Property Size Availability Date

1+1

Apartment $110,000 1 1 79 Under Construction

2+1

Apartment $126,500 2 1 86 Under Construction

3+1

Apartment $275,500 3 1 164 Under Construction

4+1

Apartment $332,300 4 1 201 Under Construction

5+1

Apartment $413,000 5 1 243 Under Construction
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features

Description

Residential project located in the city of Istanbul- Buyukcekmece; a modern living area has a wonderful style of life near the sea which is easily accessible to enjoy the spectacular views and varied entertainment.

  • 50 meters from the Marmara Sea coast
  • 27 km from Ataturk Airport
  • 35 km from the city center

Luxury sea-view apartments for sale in Istanbul with a total area of the project is 3000 m 2, which is allocated to the building by 30% of the total area of the project. The rest of the area is allocated 70% of the total area of the project. the sea.

The project is designed to be constructed in two basic phases

Phase 1: 8 residential buildings.

Phase 2: 10 buildings, the buildings contain duplex apartments known as “Tunes Villa”

The number of apartments in the project is 286 apartments in different styles between the room and lounge, known as the system (1 + 1) to five rooms and lounge (5 + 1), these apartments with full views of the sea or towards the green areas.

An area of 70% was allocated for the various services within the project, most notably:

  • Indoor swimming pools
  • Restaurants and Cafes
  • Shops
  • 7/24 security through CCTV-equipped cameras
  • Private swimming pools for children
  • Playgrounds for children
  • Cinema and Ballroom
  • Parking: Each owner of a 1 + 1 and 2 + 1 apartment is allowed to place one car in the parking lot and whoever has an apartment of more space is entitled to two cars inside the parking lot.
  • Additional power generators in case of power failure
  • Elevators in each building equipped with all means of protection in accordance with international standards
  • Private parking for guests
  • A central heating system connected to all apartments and works with natural gas
  • Lounge for waiting and reception
  • Sauna room
  • Music Hall

Apartment space varies according to apartment style as follows:

  • Apartment type (1 + 1) from 69 m 2 to 84 m 2.
  • Apartment type (2 + 1) from 86 m 2 to 197 m 2.
  • Apartment type (3 + 1) from 145 m 2 to 256 m 2.
  • Apartment type (4 + 1) from 196 m 2 to 321 m 2.
  • Apartment type (5 + 1) from 262 m 2 to 344 m 2.

Payment options:

The project provides installment with 35% of the total amount and the remaining installments up to 24 months.

Delivery time :

End of 2019

  • City: Buyukcekmece
  • State/county: Istanbul
  • Country: Turkey

Detail

Updated on April 16, 2019 at 6:51 pm

  • Property ID: tam-193
  • Price: $110,000
  • Property Size: 79
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: Under Construction

Contact info

admin
admin

Enquire about this property

No Review ( 0 out of 5 )

Write a Review

Login for Review