Information about the Municipality of Bahçelievler in Istanbul
Located on the European side of Istanbul, it was detached from the municipality of Bakırköy in 1992 and became an independent municipality with an area of 16.7 km. It is bordered to the south by Bakırköy, to the west by Küçükçekmece, to the north by Bağcılar and to the east by Güngören.
The location of Bahçelievler is one of its most important features, as it is close to the center of Istanbul, with modern and distinctive residential complexes at reasonable prices, so the idea of buying an apartment in Bahçelievler is a very good.
Here are some of the places that distinguish Bahçelievler :
- Milli Egemenlik Parkı: Sovereignty National Park is a large park with lots of landscapes, children’s games and a variety of sports equipment.
- Bahçelievler Devlet Hastanesi: It is a huge governmental hospital equipped with the latest medical equipment.
- Çobançeşme Spor Kompleksi ve Yüzme Havuzu: A sports center and a pool for the municipality.
- Bahçelievler Belediyesi Aile Destek Evi: A municipal project to support families in needs.
There are also several archeological monuments of different historical periods, including:
- Çobançeşme Köprüsü: It is a bridge dating back to the era of the Eastern Roman Empire. It is made of stones with a length of 38 meters and has six arches.
- Viran Saray: It is the remains of a palace dating back to the Ottoman period.
Based on all of the above, Bahçelievler is a great residential area. Its location is strategic and offers all the services to ensure your comfort and happiness. It is also very suitable for investment as property prices are rising steadily.