• Cash
  • Installment


Residential Commercial compound in a strategic location in Istanbul

  • Apartments
  • Comercials
Istanbul, Halkali

Apartments for sale in Istanbul Turkey in a Residential compound located in Halkali near the center of Istanbul that is rich of its heritage and historical cultures. This project is characterized by proximity to Mall of Istanbul, Armoni Park Mall, Ataturk Olimpiyat Stadium, Kuçukçekmece Lake, Istanbul Ataturk Airport,  Masko Furniture Bazaar, and many others strategic points like schools and hospitals.

Real-estate for sale in Istanbul Turkey in a project that spreads on 5535 m2 land and consists of one residential and commercial block, the upper 13th floors are residence type and had 154 luxury apartments, the lower 3 Floors are for commercial use and occupy 65 units.

Only 30% of the existing land area is used for construction and the remaining 70% is used for green field and social facility for happy and active life.

This project is also characterized by a separated swimming pool for women on the roof, another swimming pool for men, Fitness Center, Sauna, Spa, and Turkish Bath.

There are 0+1, 1+1, 2+1 and 3+1 apartments types, to offer more choices to the Happy Owners.

Payment plan available directly from construction company:

Pay with installment: 50% Upon Contract Signature and 50% equal installments for 10 months.

Cash payment: with opportunity of a good discount.

Price per square meter is around 2,500 $ and there is an expected increase of 30-40 % through next year due to the unique location of the project in a center location area and because of the continued mega projects such as metro line and tramway in proximity to the project.

Construction company will manage the apartments rent after delivering the project and in accordance to owners’ desires.

Swimming pool
Car Parking
Security 24/7
Security camera
Children Play Ground
Fitness Center
Turkish Bath

Contact us for more information


Tamalok your best real estate partner in Turkey.

Real estate offers for residence or investment in Residential Compounds.

Our offers include apartments, villas, offices, and commercial shops for sale in Istanbul, Bursa, Yalova, Trabzon, and Antalya,

Under construction projects or ready Complexes with full services; flexible installments and payment plans.

We will Turn your process to buy an apartment in Turkey to a wonderful experience that is safe, efficient, and enjoyable.

Apartments for sale in Turkey in Istanbul, Bursa, Antalya, Trabzon, and Yalova. Hot Real estate offers in ready or under construction projects, for sale by credit or cash